Step 1: Saturday morning, after removing lots of dust, the
little rack with 4 synthesizers, midi interface and reverb unit wants to be prepared...
1. After cleaning. The proud owner
isnt yet sure how to start...
3. Midi is finished, should think about
buying some shorter cables...
5. Rack internal connections, 2 Cups of
coffee and several cigarettes finished
7. Still missing: Midi and audio cables
from the masterkeyboard, power supplies, digital and USB cables. Coffe mug is empty again.
2. Puh, the first midi connection seems
to be installed properly
4. Audio cables: Virus Ins and Outs
connected to the patchbay
6. The cables for external connections
have been mounted, the rack is ready to be connected with the mixing desk and the computer
8. Several divorce threats during the
hardest part of the action
9. At last...
Step 2: Connecting the softsynths...
...but it wasnt half the fun ;-)